Strawberry-Banana Pudding Cake
This luscious pink pudding cake is so easy to put together. Top it with ice cream and fresh fruit, and you have one very happy family. —Nadine Mesch, Mount Healthy, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 3-1/2 hours + standing
- 1 package strawberry cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 cup white baking chips
- Optional toppings: Vanilla ice cream, sliced bananas, sliced strawberries and fresh basil
- In a large bowl, combine first six ingredients; beat on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium 2 minutes; stir in basil. Transfer to a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low until edges of cake are golden brown (center will be moist), 3-1/2 to 4 hours.
- Remove slow cooker insert; sprinkle cake with baking chips. Let cake stand, uncovered, 10 minutes before serving. Serve with toppings as desired.