Creamy Hazelnut Pie
I've always been a big fan of peanut butter. Then I found chocolaty Nutella hazelnut spread and I was hooked! I even changed one of my all-time favorite pie recipes by substituting that ingredient. —Lisa Varner, El Paso, Texas
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/4 cups Nutella, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1 cup Nutella until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread evenly into crust.
- Warm remaining Nutella in microwave for 15-20 seconds; drizzle over pie. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 567 calories, 33g fat (13g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 224mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (51g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Mar 6, 2017
I tried this recipe at home. My husband and I liked it very much! It is very rich, so a small piece goes a long way. Can't wait to make it for work!-Thanks for a delicious easy recipe. I'm always looking for those!